Commercial Construction Jobs in Kansas City
Find your team at Luke Draily Construction
We’ve been family-owned for more than 25 years and carry that supportive and encouraging family feeling throughout the company. We work hard, have fun, and get a kick out of consistently being the best.
Our team includes project managers, estimators, engineers, superintendents, and other industry experts.
If you want to work hard and creatively, get recognized for a job well done, and incorporate critical thinking and problem-solving into your daily life, you’ll fit right in.
Are you Ready to Join Luke Draily’s Award-Winning Team?
Luke Draily Construction is currently looking for Project Manager(s) that will be responsible for overall planning, management and delivery of a wide range of commercial project types.
- Responsible for projects from contract award to project close-out.
- Review and write contracts and/or purchase orders for subcontractors. To include buyout process and selections of subcontractors
- Develop and manage project timeline and schedule; including determining design, construction or procurement factors that may affect timeline.
- Manage the project to processes all Submittals, RFI’s, Change Order Proposals, Owner Billings, Time Sheet Management, Subcontractor/Vendor Billings, Monthly Reports, etc.
- Manage project budgets and analyze job costs.
- Manage Owner’s Meetings and Meeting Minutes.
- Plan, develop and coordinate construction activities to support the on-site field team during the project.
- Procure subcontractors and materials.
- Promote job site safety, encouraging safe work practices, and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Display leadership and assure project responsibilities are carried out promptly and accurately.
- Communicate project expectations effectively to team members.
- Responsible for overall construction project delivery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with commercial construction projects valued at $15M.
- Possess strong leadership abilities, strong organization, judgment, and decision-making abilities.
- Proficient in Luke Draily’s management software Procore, MS Office, MS Project, and Bluebeam.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client + consultant + internal relationships, prioritizing our objective of seamless client experiences.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays and PTO
Please fill out this form for more information.
"*" indicates required fields