Keystone Award Winning Hildebrand Dental
3,159 sf new addition and renovation of existing 1,566 sf Dental Office in Smithville, MO. 6 new dental operatories, new main entry lobby, waiting room, bathrooms and 700 sf basement will also be contructed that will contain employee exercise room and storage.
3,300 square feet
dental design & construction services
We’re here for you
- Our design team we assemble will meet with you to determine your practice’s specific needs and wants.
- Consultations can be held over the phone, on-site in your office or at Luke Draily Construction.
- We take into consideration your current practice needs and help to identify future needs based on our vast experience.
- Offices are laid out according to function. A well-designed office can increase productivity and morale.
- Dental offices have many specialized needs, all of which are considered in the final layout.
- Plans are drawn with the latest Auto/CAD Revit Technology to help visualize the space.
- Space planning is available for existing office remodels, new suites, or new ground up construction.
- Our design team will coordinate and work hand in hand with the dental equipment specialist of your choice to incorporate all mechanical, electrical and plumbing requirements into the drawings.
- Our architect will generate drawings, or if you have an architect on board, we will coordinate with them to obtain necessary building permits, etc. to complete the construction of your space and supervise the equipment installation team to ensure placement is correct.