A touch of new on historic Main Street
The Blue River Dental Clinic project included 5 treatment rooms, 3 hygiene rooms, Sterilization Center, and Dental Lab. We installed all new plumbing, medical gas, electrical and HVAC work.
4,500 square feet
Blue Springs, Missouri
dental design & construction services
We’re here for you
- Our designer and in-house architect will meet with you to determine your practice’s specific needs and wants.
- Consultations can be held over the phone, on-site in your office or at Luke Draily Construction.
- We take into consideration your current practice needs and help to identify future needs based on our vast experience.
- Offices are laid out according to function. A well-designed office can increase productivity and morale.
- Dental offices have many specialized needs, all of which are considered in the final layout.
- Plans are drawn with the latest Auto/CAD Revit Technology to help visualize the space.
- Space planning is available for existing office remodels, new suites, or new ground up construction.
- Our design team will coordinate with your dental equipment specialist – we work hand in hand on many projects with Goetze Dental, but have great relationships with others as well, to incorporate all mechanical, electrical and plumbing requirements into the drawings.
- Our architect will generate drawings, or if you have an architect on board, we will coordinate with them to obtain necessary building permits, etc. to complete the construction of your space and supervise the equipment installation team to ensure placement is correct.