8 new Operatories with New Sterilization and Lab Rooms
4,000 square foot new dentist office located in an existing structure. This project has 8 Operatories with new Sterilzation and Lab Rooms. Located in Platte City, Missouri
G2 Architects / Guy Gronberg
4,000 square feet
Platte City, Missouri
dental design & construction services
We’re here for you
- Our designer and in-house architect will meet with you to determine your practice’s specific needs and wants.
- Consultations can be held over the phone, on-site in your office or at Luke Draily Construction.
- We take into consideration your current practice needs and help to identify future needs based on our vast experience.
- Offices are laid out according to function. A well-designed office can increase productivity and morale.
- Dental offices have many specialized needs, all of which are considered in the final layout.
- Plans are drawn with the latest Auto/CAD Revit Technology to help visualize the space.
- Space planning is available for existing office remodels, new suites, or new ground up construction.
- Our design team will coordinate and work hand in hand with the dental equipment specialist of your choice to incorporate all mechanical, electrical and plumbing requirements into the drawings.
- Our architect will generate drawings, or if you have an architect on board, we will coordinate with them to obtain necessary building permits, etc. to complete the construction of your space and supervise the equipment installation team to ensure placement is correct.